Monday, February 22, 2010

Back in the Kitchen....



Hi everyone ! Sorry I have been gone for so long....but, I am back in the kitchen (so to speak) !!!


I have come to the recent revelation that I need, not only for the readers out there, but also for my own sanity, to start posting more often; so here goes !



While I will save more recipes till next time, I will give you an idea of what to expect in upcoming posts...

  • Fantastic new recipes for your spring and summer entertaining, whether you are entertaining a large group, just a few close friends or having a date night at home reconnecting with yourself.
  • Cookware, Stemware, and Ingredient Comparisons.
  • Culinary Memories
  • Emerging Food Trends
  • Random Food Facts

So...grab a bar stool and a bottle of wine(or beer), and come hang out with me in the kitchen !

Look forward to sharing and making many meals and memories together !

1 comment:

  1. is that your kitchen??? Whether it is or isn't, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete